• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Facebook Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampocker

Hi,

Someone (I have no idea whom) posted one of my videos on Facebook somewhere.

I don't have a personal Facebook account and using the band account I can't see any sharing or links anyone posted to it. I have not connected
the band account to TubeBuddy or Facebook in any way.

I published it on May 3rd, and out of the blue today my video is getting a bunch (80) of views.

I see in the Videolytics summary that it has 32 likes on Facebook, but is there a way to see where those likes are coming from? As in where is the post promoting the video?

Thanks!
Sam

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 8.47.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 8.47.55 PM.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 8.58.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 8.58.33 PM.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited by a moderator:

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
We used to be able to show you the likes (basically the same way we do for Twitter and Reddit), but then FB changed their API.

I don't use FB myself, but maybe you can search for your video URL on FB to check :thinking:

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
We used to be able to show you the likes (basically the same way we do for Twitter and Reddit), but then FB changed their API.

I don't use FB myself, but maybe you can search for your video URL on FB to check :thinking:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

You can kind of, but if it was shared to a private group it won't show up, it will only show public results.

Status
Not open for further replies.