• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to apply for this "Get 50 people to install TubeBuddy and you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul10948

Hello,

I would like to know how to apply for "VIP Affiliate" program. Will the Channel get automatic Upgrade after 50 tubebuddy installation or i have to fill some kind of form,survey or anything else?

Waiting for response.

Thanks in advanced

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I would like to know how to apply for "VIP Affiliate" program. Will the Channel get automatic Upgrade after 50 tubebuddy installation or i have to fill some kind of form,survey or anything else?

Waiting for response.

Thanks in advanced

I have sent this to affiliates and will have an answer to you by Monday :D I believe once you get them you'll get an alert/ notification but will confirm.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Waiting for response.

Thanks in advanced
Once you get 50 installs, you'll be able to upgrade through the affiliate dashboard. It'll look like the screenshot below.

1592179746931.png

For the channel upgrade, you'll get an email about it.

Reactions: rahul10948
OP
OP
rahul10948

rahul10948

Its means after clicking on Upgrade now button my channel will automatically upgraded to "Star level" or "Legend" according to my no of user installed.
Am i correct.

Thanks for your Feedback and quick response.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Its means after clicking on Upgrade now button my channel will automatically upgraded to "Star level" or "Legend" according to my no of user installed.
Am i correct.

Thanks for your Feedback and quick response.
No, clicking on the button will upgrade your AFFILIATE level. You'll get an email in regards to your channel upgrade :)

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
rahul10948

rahul10948

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Sorry if my post annoying you. How much time does it take to recieve mail regarding channel upgrade after activating Affiliate leval..

Status
Not open for further replies.