• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword Explorer What's Trends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary L

The Keyword Explorer What's Trending gives you the top but general trends for your chosen country. I have s cooking/recipe channel. How do I find trends that are related to my channel?

Reactions: hawthornberrie

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The Keyword Explorer What's Trending gives you the top but general trends for your chosen country. I have s cooking/recipe channel. How do I find trends that are related to my channel?

If it's trending you can see it on the trend or historical section for THAT keyword explorer here is an example with impossible burger recipes:

Trending means there is mass amount of interest, and not every term at every moment has trending data, but just might have consistent data :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

If it's trending you can see it on the trend or historical section for THAT keyword explorer here is an example with impossible burger recipes:

Trending means there is mass amount of interest, and not every term at every moment has trending data, but just might have consistent data :)

OP
OP
Gary L

Gary L

Thanks Andrew. This historical trend is specific to the country selected in Keyword Explorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.