• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Banner Feedback Is my channel banner okay?

Queeniever Tejano

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
20200608_132926_0000.png

I just want my banner to be simple and not too flashy.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I like the way it looks, but that's only when it's close up like the pic here.

When I check it on your channel, the white text (especially the subtitle) is hard to read against the pink background.

1592197749081.png

Reactions: Queeniever Tejano

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 5983
I just want my banner to be simple and not too flashy.
I love it, but I think you have a bit tooo much of the same strength white lines going on, and I'm also note a fan of the "and stuff" the "and stuff" to me, invalidates the rest of the beauty of the banner. I'd maybe try something like "I make beautiful music and covers"
And I'd either try making the graphics of the illustration a little faded so the text stands out a little more, or you could help the text stand out a bit more with a subtle drop shadow, of trying a differant pastle colour... maybe a pastel blue retangular frame behind your text. You wouldn't need to do much, just keep it VERY subtle.

• Love
Reactions: Queeniever Tejano

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I did "quick fix" of just blowing to main image up a bit so your character pretty much feels the banner size and isn't so small, a little splash of a differant pink/purple to lead the eye in, and a very subtle drop shadow I think brings more attention to the text, and allowing the other graphics to help compliment it.
quick fix.jpg

OP
OP
Queeniever Tejano

Queeniever Tejano

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like the way it looks, but that's only when it's close up like the pic here.

When I check it on your channel, the white text (especially the subtitle) is hard to read against the pink background.

View attachment 6019
I changed the font color. I hope it's better e now :)

yes its look great .....do your channel is about music?
Yes i make song covers in my channel :)

I love it, but I think you have a bit tooo much of the same strength white lines going on, and I'm also note a fan of the "and stuff" the "and stuff" to me, invalidates the rest of the beauty of the banner. I'd maybe try something like "I make beautiful music and covers"
And I'd either try making the graphics of the illustration a little faded so the text stands out a little more, or you could help the text stand out a bit more with a subtle drop shadow, of trying a differant pastle colour... maybe a pastel blue retangular frame behind your text. You wouldn't need to do much, just keep it VERY subtle.
Hiii thank you so much. I just thought the stuff was cute :joy: I included it in my banner because im not sure whether my videos would be all music related stuff. I was also planning on making unboxing videos or ukulele tutorials if given the chance. Still hesitant though. But i wanna give it a try. That's why i kept "the stuff" thing on my banner to make it look like there might be other stuff aside music that people can expect from my channel.

I did "quick fix" of just blowing to main image up a bit so your character pretty much feels the banner size and isn't so small, a little splash of a differant pink/purple to lead the eye in, and a very subtle drop shadow I think brings more attention to the text, and allowing the other graphics to help compliment it.View attachment 6044
Unfortunately i'm only using Canva in making my banner. It doesnt have any shadow effects for texts so I just changed the font color. I hope it looks better now. :oops:

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I did "quick fix" of just blowing to main image up a bit so your character pretty much feels the banner size and isn't so small, a little splash of a differant pink/purple to lead the eye in, and a very subtle drop shadow I think brings more attention to the text, and allowing the other graphics to help compliment it.View attachment 6044
i was thinking the same ...now it looks great !!