• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel ╪┤╪º┘ç╪» watch

Abo Anmar

TubeBuddy User
User name: Abo Anmar
Title of introduction: شاهد watch
Your name/ Alias: Yemeni
Where are you from? Yemen
How did you find TubeBuddy? A great site and a pioneer in this field with no competitor and I have a feeling of success with this site
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? YouTuber is very cool. Talk about this site. Speak to me for this forum. It was a great success from this pioneering site.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Certainly I strive for success and to be an active participant with you in this forum and in YouTube
How frequently do you upload? My goals are raising awareness, communicating information, searching for the truth, and presenting it to society, in a way that contributes to the development process. I am still very beginner and modern, and I plan to publish on a daily basis, God willing. Yes
What are your hobbies? My current hobby is making good content and sharing it
What is your biggest dream? Certainly achieve success with YouTube and professional content-making
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVuD0LhhPFfu83eQQjz5cTQ?view_as=subscriber