• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

My new Youtube channel trailer! Check it out!!

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
I have to commend you on the editing, cool music. Well done my friend. I would definitely utilize TubeBuddy SEO tool as it would have picked up on the missing end screen. You can use placeit.net to generate a template you can pop into the very ending to keep them cycling thru both your other clips, subscribe to channel widget and more. Heck it might even help you get subs going too... Double win subs & views... my $.02 for what its worth lol

OP
OP
AJ Faith & Fitness

AJ Faith & Fitness

TubeBuddy User
I have to commend you on the editing, cool music. Well done my friend. I would definitely utilize TubeBuddy SEO tool as it would have picked up on the missing end screen. You can use placeit.net to generate a template you can pop into the very ending to keep them cycling thru both your other clips, subscribe to channel widget and more. Heck it might even help you get subs going too... Double win subs & views... my $.02 for what its worth lol
Thank you for your feedback!! All of my other videos on my channel have the end cards. I chose not to include it on this one though, seeing I will be using it mainly as my channel trailer for new visitors.