• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

A/B Testing END screen template A/B test

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm working on a video and I'm thinking..."I really need to start using an endscreen template" I might mess aroiund with it further because the idea is that I want the final artwork in a corner for those who want 20 seconds with the final peice in it's final form... but I also want to make the call to action for the next videos more obvious.

But for now what I have is 2 versions... and I may just keep it to one of the other (besides, you can see the "final" art in the tutorial thumb.

What I'm not sure about is my subscribe call to action. Do I keep it subtle? or do I go with the glaring in your face one (the glaring in your face one fits more in with my current channel banner.

And finally, in a late hour experiment, i tried putting a red ring around my display picture that kind of speaks towards the Jurassic Park logo in a very subtle colour way, but it could also be used to highlight my logo a little more to maybe capture an extra sub.

Which do you prefer?
END CARD MOSASAURUS VS MEG-SUBTLE.jpg
END CARD MOSASAURUS VS MEG-BIG SUBSCRIBE.jpg

Lotuz

I prefer the first one. But perhaps its because its so simple that the subscribe action is so clear, the the phrase actually starting with SUBSCRIBE. It seems very chill. But I like chill stuff, perhapts its not clickbaity enough?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like the second one. The red and black behind the logo looks cool. Very catchy. But I like layers on top of layers. It's in my nature. I would even suggest adding the red to the video boxes. More flair.