• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube Support??

Ty Smith

Is there anyone who has successfully received support from YouTube or google regarding customizing your channel? Is the answer just to delete the channel and start over?

OP
OP
T

Ty Smith

Tried to have a trailer auto play as soon as you go to the channel, this isn't working. Tried adding the watermark subscribe button, this isn't working.

OP
OP
T

Ty Smith

It's not on my channel, I am managing our business account. It's under the owner/broker name Joshua Isbell

OP
OP
T

Ty Smith

OP
OP
T

Ty Smith

Man can't thank you enough Craig, that's the problem, the video I've been trying to feature as the trailer as put as "made for kids". I've been working on this for the last week, again I appreciate the follow up.

OP
OP
T

Ty Smith

I've missed something though, I go to the channel as a visitor and I'm not seeing the trailer play. However it all worked as it was supposed to when I was logged into the channel under customize channel.

OP
OP
T

Ty Smith

Yeah for some reason looking at his channel while I was logged in with my account wouldn't show the trailer. When i logged out and went to the channel it worked alright. Again thanks for all your help.