• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Greetings all. Like a Fish Out of Water - Oh So Clueless

Nashville Concierge

User name: Nashville Concierge
Title of introduction: Greetings all. Like a Fish Out of Water - Oh So Clueless
Your name/ Alias: John
Where are you from? From Coldwater, MI - live in Nashville, TN
How did you find TubeBuddy? I received an email from Nick Nimmin with the link to the message board.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need all the help I can get.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This is an extension of my life as a concierge at one of the largest hotels in Nashville. They closed 89 days ago and I won't be returning until around the 2nd of October. Over 50% of employment in Nashville is connected to travelers to the city and like much of America, we've been shut down for months. Opening up won't bring people back. We need something extra to do that - thus my channel: Nashville Concierge. I'm assuming I am newer than most, since I'm working on my first video. I hope to have it shot and edited by next week. I will be a work in progress.
How frequently do you upload? The first one will be available soon. After that in the beginning I'll need to put out at least one a week.
What are your hobbies? What are your hobbies? I'm a published horror writer with a small following. I've written a novel, several novellas and a bunch of short stories all available pretty much everywhere. I also play fantasy football and I'm constantly learning via online courses.

I've been married to my wife for four years (we dated for nine). We share grand kids and love spending time with them. We love all animals, but we are cat people.
What is your biggest dream? Going on 66 years, I want to show that I can still accomplish things.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVsMoxgz-CrRtFXr6CkdnGg