• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Easy Healthy Recipes to Lose Weight Fast |Buddha Bowl Deliciousness! YUM!

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome back to Keepin It Cassie. Let's make Easy Healthy Recipes to lose weight Fast. This is a Delicious recipe that has everything that you need to stay fullfilled and is really great tasting. This Healthy Recipes are really easy to make. If you are a returning Subscriber, follow along and let's continue on this journey together. If you are New to my channel. Welocome! I am choosing ME and have been going on a Weight Loss Journey, So I invite you to join along and choose YOU and let's do this TOGETHER! LET'S GET THIS CHANNEL TO 100 SUBS AND HAVE A GIVEAWAY!! MAKE SURE YOU LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING CHILDREN AND LIFE WITH A LOVING HUSBAND. *Ingredients * 1/2 Cup Quinoa Cooked w/ Bullion - 125 cal * 1/3 Cup Chickpeas 66 cal * 2 oz Sweet Potatoes - 49 cal * 1/2 Small Avocado - 80 cal * 1 Tablespoon Crushed Honey or Regular Peanuts - 40 cal * Cooked Kale and Mushroom in 2 Tablespoons in Coconut Aminos - 10 cal Total Calorie Count = 465 CAL
View: https://youtu.be/Btf2n8-rTyM

• Love
Reactions: Just Terry Being Me