• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Epidemic sound discount not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

micheleon

TubeBuddy User
I'm trying to subscribe to Epidemic Sound through the perk's link but still, during checkout, the price showing is the full price. Is the discount working?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I did, that is what I'm reporting. Thanks for the prompt reply Ike.
The best we can do is forward your email to Epidemic Sound. It's them who have to give you the discount since we can't do it on our side :x

If you want, you can send an email to support@tubebuddy.com and let them know about this issue so they can forward it to Epidemic. Link this forum thread.

Reactions: micheleon

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
To get the discount, you have to go through the perks page: https://www.tubebuddy.com/account/perks

For new users, you can go through the link to get a 30-day trial and you'll get the 25% discount once the trial's over. If the discount isn't applied, you can use the second option (in the Epidemic Sound perks page) to send your email to Epidemic Sound so they can apply the 25% discount for you.

OP
OP
micheleon

micheleon

TubeBuddy User
Thank you Ikerot, I will try mailing Epidemic Sound because the perk link is not applying the discount. Maybe it will apply it after the 30 days trial but that is a leap of faith considering that is asking for introducing the credit card with a full price checkout.

I also suspected that tubebuddy has a discount code (looking at the epidemic sound/tubebuddy url) and put TUBEBUDDY on the discount code field, it says it has expired.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you Ikerot, I will try mailing Epidemic Sound because the perk link is not applying the discount. Maybe it will apply it after the 30 days trial but that is a leap of faith considering that is asking for introducing the credit card with a full price checkout.

I also suspected that tubebuddy has a discount code (looking at the epidemic sound/tubebuddy url) and put TUBEBUDDY on the discount code field, it says it has expired.

Ike and I are looking into this as we speak :)

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal

So we've checked the link to see if it's been changed, but it hasn't so Epidemic Sound must have changed something on their end. We'll reach out to them for more details, but in the meantime, you can enter your email address in the second box of the Epidemic Sound perks page after you've purchased at regular price.

1591810629283.png

OP
OP
micheleon

micheleon

TubeBuddy User
So we've checked the link to see if it's been changed, but it hasn't so Epidemic Sound must have changed something on their end. We'll reach out to them for more details, but in the meantime, you can enter your email address in the second box of the Epidemic Sound perks page after you've purchased at regular price.

View attachment 5934
Thank you Ike. I'll wait for the 3 business day and see if it was applied, I'll use the trial in the meantime.

Reactions: Ikerot
OP
OP
micheleon

micheleon

TubeBuddy User
Hi guys. I'm writing again because unfortunately, there was no response from Epidemic Sound after I submitted the email as Ike showed. Checking my billing Information, I will be charged at full price for the next billing cycle. Does ES has finished the partnership without telling you?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys. I'm writing again because unfortunately, there was no response from Epidemic Sound after I submitted the email as Ike showed. Checking my billing Information, I will be charged at full price for the next billing cycle. Does ES has finished the partnership without telling you?
Have you sent an email through this page? https://www.tubebuddy.com/perk/epidemicsound

This will forward an email from us to Epidemic Sound.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I did, that is what I'm reporting. Thanks for the prompt reply Ike.
The best we can do is forward your email to Epidemic Sound. It's them who have to give you the discount since we can't do it on our side :x

If you want, you can send an email to support@tubebuddy.com and let them know about this issue so they can forward it to Epidemic. Link this forum thread.

Reactions: micheleon

sastrandi

Hi everyone, I just registered and started my free trial with epidemic sound also. But yes, the link from epidemic perk in tubebuddy is still not working. In my subscription page in Epidemic Sound it shows full price I have to pay for monthly subscription after my free trial ends. Is there any solution for this problem yet? @micheleon do you get the discount for monthly billing in the end? Thanks for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.