• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hey Everyone, I am Poojita From Vegan Hut. My channel shows my viewers how to make delicious vegan recipes with easily available ingredients.

veganhut

User name: veganhut
Title of introduction: Hey Everyone, I am Poojita From Vegan Hut. My channel shows my viewers how to make delicious vegan recipes with easily available ingredients.
Your name/ Alias: Poojita
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber. Think Media, Annie Dube, Sunny Lenarduzzi,
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn ways to grow on you tube and to be connected to my community as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Goal of my channel is to create my own brand on you tube and deliver delicious and affordable recipes to my viewers at the same time
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Cooking, Singing, drawing & Painting and also Decorating.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a successful you tuber and entrepreneur.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxJasrJXTNUX2ejonKhciBw

• Love
Reactions: cristina14