• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello! Nice to e-meet you all! I'm an Illustrator Enthusiast

digitalglai

User name: digitalglai
Title of introduction: Hello! Nice to e-meet you all! I'm an Illustrator Enthusiast
Your name/ Alias: Glai
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube research.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To join like-minded people, lifting each other up. I'm also here for inspiration, tips, and tricks and to gain friends outside the Philippines.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like anybody else, I want to be known for what I am passionate about - graphic design, illustration, and the like. Then eventually be able to monetize my channel by doing what I love doing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I mostly post tutorials, design inspo, and speed art.
What are your hobbies? Reading, Social Media, Badminton, Sketching
What is your biggest dream? To live somewhere near the beach away from the city and still have a sustainable source of income.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0rfIsvXu_POXxMON7HIZ0w

OP
OP
digitalglai

digitalglai

Hi Dan!

Wow so cool! I'm a fan of martial arts. Your channel reminds me of Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Ip Man movies. :blush: Great number of subscribers and views! I hope I'd be able to reach those numbers as well. Any tips for beginners like me? Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: blackbeltsecrets