• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What do you think of this?

xPedro98

Hi guys!

I was watching a video from a channel that shows the money earned statistics of a video I came across this.

C├│mo MONETIZAR mi CANAL de YouTube cuanto paga youtube por 1000 visitas en mexico 2020 - YouTu...jp

If you watch after approximately 192 days there was an explosion of VIEWS in this video.

Has this ever happened to you? I found it interesting because YouTube just suddenly started to ferociously recommend this video. What could have happened ?

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Perhaps it was on a topic which wasn't highly sought after when originally uploaded, but became more of a trending topic 6 months after the video was released?

I've had a few videos pick up steam 2-3 months after release, but nothing quite like that.

OP
OP
xPedro98

xPedro98

I believe that it is not that.

The video is about a typical dance from Brazil. I see no reason to have a significant increase. I even researched on google trends and found nothing very different. This is what leaves me with more doubt