• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello everyone. I am a new Youtuber talking about following a healthy lifestyle

Surangna

User name: Surangna
Title of introduction: Hello everyone. I am a new Youtuber talking about following a healthy lifestyle
Your name/ Alias: Sur
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got to know about Tubebbuddy when I was researching ways to grow my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about Youtube and how I can enhance my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My philosophy is that to lead a healthy lifestyle, it is important to be fit both physically and mentally due to which my goal is to share knowledge with everyone to keep themselves fit and motivate and inspire them to be more positive, and strong mentally. I also want to instill awareness in everyone who seeks information about the nutritional aspects of food and how we can enhance our diet to be more healthy.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading books
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwG70v6ltZUUco0rdUH4qng

Reactions: ehriel