• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Need help on phone Tubebuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Trying to work out how to do the captions on phone as sometimes it dont work and have to re fresh it to get it to work. Only been able to fix it on laptop. But need to work out how to do it from my phone. Does anyone know how to do it please? I know it's through subtitles just not sure what to click on to get it to work. Any help be appreciated thank you
20200608_092300.jpg

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Trying to work out how to do the captions on phone as sometimes it dont work and have to re fresh it to get it to work. Only been able to fix it on laptop. But need to work out how to do it from my phone. Does anyone know how to do it please? I know it's through subtitles just not sure what to click on to get it to work. Any help be appreciated thank you View attachment 5893

Currently this is just a reminder. YouTube doesn't really let you edit captions easily on the Phone, so this is a reminder for you to do it once on the desktop :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Trying to work out how to do the captions on phone as sometimes it dont work and have to re fresh it to get it to work. Only been able to fix it on laptop. But need to work out how to do it from my phone. Does anyone know how to do it please? I know it's through subtitles just not sure what to click on to get it to work. Any help be appreciated thank you View attachment 5893

Currently this is just a reminder. YouTube doesn't really let you edit captions easily on the Phone, so this is a reminder for you to do it once on the desktop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.