• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello guys, I am a new youtuber and have quite a few ideas for series.

HalfLife

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: HalfLife
Title of introduction: Hello guys, I am a new youtuber and have quite a few ideas for series.
Your name/ Alias: HalfLife
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy when I was looking up ways to grow my youtube channel and thought that this would be a great idea to get to know other youtubers who are in the same position :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to network with other people and grow my channel! :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Become a funny call of duty channel where I dont take the game seriously as I think there are too many people who play the game seriously.
How frequently do you upload? I upload at least once per week, but sometimes I may upload twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, fitness and music
What is your biggest dream? To help others and entertain others with my videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVe0JtVdXwhBy76kcttkdag/

Reactions: PinayLifeUSA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What's going on @HalfLife, a warm welcome to our community I extend. I'm a huge COD fan and I know a few ppl who take the game far too seriously for my taste. Comedy is always a great way to break the tension.

Mr Fishy McFish

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey hey, fellow COD Gamer here, unfortunately I do take it a bit seriously ;) but always out to see comedy too!