• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Instagram How to get more subs and views etc... from instagram

jameslimusic

I have a much more popular instagram account than my youtube and was wondering how I could grow my youtube subs from instagram? I often put things like click link in the bio but find it doesn't have that much affect on youtube channel growth however if any other tubebuddies know any other things I can do to help grow my youtube that would be awesome! Or also let me know if you think there isn't much use in Instagram!

Thanks tubebuddies

P.S Just to say if any TubeBuddy staff read this I have loved tubebuddy so much!!!!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
P.S Just to say if any TubeBuddy staff read this I have loved tubebuddy so much!!!!

Thank you!

Do you have the ability to link off with your story? Also keep in mind some people like images, and may not want to follow blindly. Make sure, just like on YT you give them a reason to check the content you're making on YouTube! :D

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I find the best way to "promote" my channel to my Instagram, is like Andrew said, using storied, but for me personally, I post progress shots to my stories sometimes, they only last 24 hours, but they're a good way of just reminding anyone who sees it that the channel is there if they want to see the final video.

I wouldn't use it explicitly to promote as much as a reminder to your already exsisting fans on Instagram that they have more content they can enjoy if they want additional content from you.

I tend to find the old selfies to promote a channel a bit boring. Showing behind the scenes, filming progress, is FAR more interesting and more likely to get people interested.

What kind of niche are you in?

Reactions: Angela Philip apoe
OP
OP
jameslimusic

jameslimusic

Thank you!

Do you have the ability to link off with your story? Also keep in mind some people like images, and may not want to follow blindly. Make sure, just like on YT you give them a reason to check the content you're making on YouTube! :D
Thank you very much for the help Andrew! Yes I am still not big enough to be able to link of stories I think you need 10k followers for this. But what I try to do is to post previews of my videos to make people want to finish it and then I tell them that the link is in the bio if they want to watch the full video do you think this is a good strategy to stick with?

Since you can't actually link on Instagram, I usually say "link in bio"

and in my bio, I have a link to Linktree that contains many other links :p
Yes! I also find that the best way. Thanks for the help :)

I find the best way to "promote" my channel to my Instagram, is like Andrew said, using storied, but for me personally, I post progress shots to my stories sometimes, they only last 24 hours, but they're a good way of just reminding anyone who sees it that the channel is there if they want to see the final video.

I wouldn't use it explicitly to promote as much as a reminder to your already exsisting fans on Instagram that they have more content they can enjoy if they want additional content from you.

I tend to find the old selfies to promote a channel a bit boring. Showing behind the scenes, filming progress, is FAR more interesting and more likely to get people interested.

What kind of niche are you in?
Yes what I do is I just give a preview of my video to entice people to watching the full video on youtube. Yes I totally agree I avoid selfies and try to put more interesting content in. Thanks for all the help everyone! I will definitely apply all these tips! :)

JourneyVerse

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I use Facebook the same way people above use insta , I post a story with a link to my YouTube at the bottom so they have the choice to click, donΓÇÖt force it upon them