• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel First time here

Squad bnk

User name: Squad bnk
Title of introduction: First time here
Your name/ Alias: Brunell
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping you guys can help me not only promote but help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel can be big and later on I can use it for business in the future.
How frequently do you upload? Every week
What are your hobbies? I like to read.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream right now is becoming a businessman.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYAvx2xMWqo-k6Ra3MR6HQQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What's going on @Squad bnk, welcome to our community. Our community has a lot of tips and ideas that can help you on your journey through YouTube. What's your channel about?

jameslimusic

User name: Squad bnk
Title of introduction: First time here
Your name/ Alias: Brunell
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping you guys can help me not only promote but help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel can be big and later on I can use it for business in the future.
How frequently do you upload? Every week
What are your hobbies? I like to read.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream right now is becoming a businessman.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYAvx2xMWqo-k6Ra3MR6HQQ
Hey! I'm sure you are gonna love tubebuddy! I"ve been using it for quite a few weeks and am loving it! Also I'd definitely recommend going for at least pro mode because it will make such a huge difference!

Good Luck with your channel and I'm sure you will achieve your dream of becoming a businessman!

OP
OP
S

Squad bnk

Hey! I'm sure you are gonna love tubebuddy! I"ve been using it for quite a few weeks and am loving it! Also I'd definitely recommend going for at least pro mode because it will make such a huge difference!

Good Luck with your channel and I'm sure you will achieve your dream of becoming a businessman!
Thank you very much Sir.