• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi all i'm new here, i'm a science teacher

littlestarss

Subscriber Goal
User name: littlestarss
Title of introduction: Hi all i'm new here, i'm a science teacher
Your name/ Alias: littlestarss
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got it from youtober channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow with tubebuddy i trust this...my channel will grow up
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I got about 299 subscriber now, i hope will add. My channel about education and science especially simple and fun exsperiment science.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobby is reading, travelling and doing exsperiment science with my student
What is your biggest dream? I want people love education and science, love earth...
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/littlestarss

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What's going on @littlestarss, welcome to our awesome community. Feel free to look around the forums and interact with other members. There's always something new to learn.

Reactions: littlestarss

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: littlestarss
Title of introduction: Hi all i'm new here, i'm a science teacher
Your name/ Alias: littlestarss
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got it from youtober channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow with tubebuddy i trust this...my channel will grow up
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I got about 299 subscriber now, i hope will add. My channel about education and science especially simple and fun exsperiment science.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobby is reading, travelling and doing exsperiment science with my student
What is your biggest dream? I want people love education and science, love earth...
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/littlestarss

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Saya belajar bahasa indonesia! Sayas mencoba sedikit!

I hope you have a fun time here, and I wish you all the best! I LOVED science in school, and still find it fascinating now!

Reactions: littlestarss