• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips How does TubeBuddy hepls in channel development?

craftzars

Subscriber Goal
keyword explorer and seo studio. remember you need good title and keywords to rank better in search, because how anybody can find your videos if they are 20pages far i search? nobody are that desperate to search that far. and remember, there are 300h of new videos on youtube every minute!
1. so when you find niche where is small competition and good amount of search volume you can produce some videos and if they have good titles, keywords and thumbnails you will start to get views.
2. its not too hard to make catchy thumbnail, or clickbaity title, you need good quality content too. so google algorithm will see you got some views by search and got good watch time %(likes and coments help alot too), and will start to help with your video and will start suggest to others. then you will start get MUCH more views.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@craftzars has some really great advice. If they will allow me I will add one more.

3. make sure to put all your focus on creating good content first and foremost.

It's ok to want to grow a channel but take your time and work on the content first. Most channels won't see a lot of growth and momentum in the first few months with few videos. Most pro YouTubers will suggest for you to work on your first 100 videos before worrying about stats and growth. this will help you sharpen your YT skills, improve your videos, perfects your SEO and allow YT to have enough data to let the algorithm start noticing your videos and potentially sharing them to more potential viewers. :grinning:

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Mind Harmony
OP
OP
Mind Harmony

Mind Harmony

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
@craftzars has some really great advice. If they will allow me I will add one more.

3. make sure to put all your focus on creating good content first and foremost.

It's ok to want to grow a channel but take your time and work on the content first. Most channels won't see a lot of growth and momentum in the first few months with few videos. Most pro YouTubers will suggest for you to work on your first 100 videos before worrying about stats and growth. this will help you sharpen your YT skills, improve your videos, perfects your SEO and allow YT to have enough data to let the algorithm start noticing your videos and potentially sharing them to more potential viewers. :grinning:

Good luck.
Thank you so much I really appreciate your advice man!