• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel My introduction

Hlokzin West

User name: Hlokzin West
Title of introduction: My introduction
Your name/ Alias: I'm Lehlohonolo known as Hlokzin West on YouTube
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy after seeing an ad on YouTube and it said it could help me grow my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a curious person and its really doesn't hurt to try something new. As I recently saw my channel was stuck and I needed some help
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel and get recognition so my videos can be viewed all over the world in that way that I'll know that I'll be changing someone's life no matter how little the situation
How frequently do you upload? I apload at least 3 times a week or more depending on how busy I am at home
What are your hobbies? Video editing and creation. I just like playing around with videos to see what I can conjur up
What is your biggest dream? Its to become financially stable enough to provide for my family when I start working so I can pay back my mother for all she has done for me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzI_6dtjhbdcsGT9vXuWiQ