• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel So gladdd to be hereee

No Lid Creations

User name: No Lid Creations
Title of introduction: So gladdd to be hereee
Your name/ Alias: No Lid Creations
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Fellow YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When I signed up for TubeBuddy I had a really good feeling. I felt so welcomed and wanted to be more involved.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As a fellow YouTuber, I would like to get more involved with my community, there is a big world out there with so many unique pieces to the puzzle and I want to learn more about those pieces. I am a fairly new YouTuber and I would love to learn how to get a community tab so I can surely promote and support others. I will never forget my why or my start and want to be a welcoming face for new comers and for all...
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are, helping others, writing music, creating music, learning new information, sharing what I have learned, playing instruments.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream, well I have achieved it which was to put out my very 1st single
Though I plan to put out more..My biggest dream is to help remind people to do things they really love...the things that are baked in their hearts.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsp6uO2kbVKhuutrD2mkv7Q

Reactions: Akeem London