• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What is the best Genre for you?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I gather we're talking about musical genres then? Mine is fairly eclectic, but with the way 2020 has been, I'm gravitating towards much milder Jazz and calming chill tones.

My usual go to is Industrial Metal and Hard Rock.

SupernovanVoyager

My favorite genres currently include J-pop, teen-pop, country, and reguet├│n.
The list of my most enjoyable genres also include Japanese traditional, Irish folk, Scottish folk, Czech folk, Norwegian folk, Sámi joik, Mongol traditional, Swiss alphorn, orchestral, musical theater, classical, Peruvian folk, Latin pop, electropop, Arab classical, power pop, pop-rock, dream pop, and many more. Some of them may be added to the list of my favorite genres later.

My most notable artists are Carrie Underwood, Danielle Bradbery, and Tegan Marie. All are defined as country singers.
My favorite bands include pureNRG (the Christian pop group).
My favorite composers include Hiroyuki Sawano and Alan Menken.

This is my favorite musical composition

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2ant6dvtI

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm an 80's, early 90's kinda person. My videos tend to have music that falls within those genres.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Most of the time it's classic rock and rock roll from the 70s and above. Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Guns and Roses, Metallica. Always worth listening to.