• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice HOW TO GAIN MORE VIEWS ON MY FIRST WEEK ON YOUTUBE?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There is no trick to it. You just gotta put in the work. Follow best practices; be consistent, make great videos, include your subscription call to action and end cards. Share it out on social media and utilize the tooks provided by Tubebuddy to maximize reach with good keyword research. That is a lot... but for the potential ability to reach millions it's not that much work.

BALDEAGLE

mnadarasah.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
How to Get More Views on YouTube
Create Compelling Content.| Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.| Transcribe Your Videos.|
Publish Your Videos at The Best Time. | Invite Guest Vloggers.
Build an Influencer Community. | Know What's Viral.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
If I was to start over with a new channel I would first sit down and develop a plan of attack... especially for that first week (month, and even the first six and 12 months). That plan would start with formulating/scripting a dozen or so videos with additional repurposed/supplimental Shorts videos. Then I would film those videos. Next I would drum up as much excitement amongst my family and friends as possible; I'd put out fliers around town marking a fun date for the dropping of the first video. I would try to incorporate some kind of treasure hunt and/or giveaway into the first seven videos. Then I would drop an absolute BOMB of a video on that date, with an open-ended finish that leads everyone into the next video. I would probably do that for seven days straight the first week, really get things out there.

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would probably agree in the hardwork. I have not used the news to create some content but will try that next. Hopefully it gets you some exposure.