• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everyone ~ Am a new youtuber ~

Yao Channel

Subscriber Goal
User name: Yao Channel
Title of introduction: Hello everyone ~ Am a new youtuber ~
Your name/ Alias: Yao
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get a certain subscriber and grow my youtuber channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get a certain subscriber
How frequently do you upload? Once a week
What are your hobbies? Football and playing game
What is your biggest dream? Successful, earn more money
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqYQ7ewiTtUsYmOeUwjriw

neogt5

Hello fellow youtuber.... I started a gaming channel a month ago... all the best. I subscribed to your channel... please checkout my channel too

All the best

• Love
Reactions: Yao Channel
OP
OP
Yao Channel

Yao Channel

Subscriber Goal
Hello fellow youtuber.... I started a gaming channel a month ago... all the best. I subscribed to your channel... please checkout my channel too

All the best
Hello bro ~ all the best to you too and i've done subscribed to your channel ya : )
Thank you ;)

JasCool Gaming

TubeBuddy User
Hi there, nice to meet you. My name is Jason and I have two gaming channels called JasCool Gaming and JasCraft. Also, I new around here so I hope that we can work together in the future. :)
7336939201ed6c637c5baa1e81fa6908.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Yao Channel
OP
OP
Yao Channel

Yao Channel

Subscriber Goal
Hi there, nice to meet you. My name is Jason and I have two gaming channels called JasCool Gaming and JasCraft. Also, I new around here so I hope that we can work together in the future. :)
View attachment 5940
View attachment 5940
Hi Jason, nice to meet you ~ let's work and grow together in the future : )

Reactions: JasCool Gaming