• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Terry's Fabulousness

Just Terry Being Me

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Just Terry Being Me
Title of introduction: Terry's Fabulousness
Your name/ Alias: Terry
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy via a YouTube tutorial by Nick Nimmin.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forum because I am seeking good advice on how to grow my channel, as well as, giving constructive opinions if asked.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started a YouTube channel because I had been watching video creations for over a year and fell in love with the concept of creating, making new friends and doing something I love, eating. My YouTube channel, Just Terry Being Me, is about eating Mukbangs and having conversation with my JT Family (subscribers). Visiting my channel, you will find fun, laughs and good vibes.
How frequently do you upload? I upload about 5 times a week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies consist of watching movies, traveling and eating new foods.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be at peace and content with life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5oGp_TQF-TYQEv24CwU2-g

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi Terry,
Thanks for the Shout out on your channel Terry, This is the way we small YouTubers should be supporting each other the big You tubers work together like this all the time. Really nice of you.Marie.

• Love
Reactions: Just Terry Being Me