• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Study with me and Stay Motivated

Vaishnudebi Dutta

thevaishnud.wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Vaishnudebi Dutta
Title of introduction: Study with me and Stay Motivated
Your name/ Alias: Vaishnudebi
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I came across ads on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As I want to grow not just for revenue but also I want to motivate students like me all around the world. Other than studying, as a student, you can do lot more than you can think. I want to share my message with the world.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to motivate students like me all over the world. Not just reading a book, as a student, you can be lot more productive in many positive ways. And you know, no one is extraordinary by birth. We all are the same. So, I wanna share that we face the same ups and downs.
How frequently do you upload? I usually upload every alternate days. Or whenever I have a less study pressure to work on video editing.
What are your hobbies? I have learned Graphic Designing. I am a freelancer. I review and share thoughts on Google Maps as I am a Level 7 Local Guide. I am currently improving my video editing skills. And I love to sketch and paint.
What is your biggest dream? Of course, I want to be a successful person. It can be through YouTube or getting a Ph.D. I want to share the message to the world that if we try, we can. No matter how you're pulled back. If you're determined, if you believe yourself, you can always shine bright.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZn6DEBgmWBXVIsqzcHj6g/