• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel HELLO TUBEBUDDY COMMUNITY.

Truly Xang

Subscriber Goal
User name: Truly Xang
Title of introduction: HELLO TUBEBUDDY COMMUNITY.
Your name/ Alias: Truly Xang
Where are you from? Cebu City, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube by Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy because through this it would help me more on how to make better content on my YouTube Channel through peopleΓÇÖs suggestions and inspiring words.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Better Content, Thumbnails and how to make the viewers and subscribers learn and get a lesson from my videos. Soon to own a business.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Talking, Acting and Making Videos
What is your biggest dream? To inspire young adults that life has a lot to offer through my vlogs.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr81BdgnuwuiwOc8AbfPUDQ

• Love
Reactions: sleeping

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Truly Xang
Title of introduction: HELLO TUBEBUDDY COMMUNITY.
Your name/ Alias: Truly Xang
Where are you from? Cebu City, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube by Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy because through this it would help me more on how to make better content on my YouTube Channel through peopleΓÇÖs suggestions and inspiring words.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Better Content, Thumbnails and how to make the viewers and subscribers learn and get a lesson from my videos. Soon to own a business.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Talking, Acting and Making Videos
What is your biggest dream? To inspire young adults that life has a lot to offer through my vlogs.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr81BdgnuwuiwOc8AbfPUDQ

Nick is a great guy! We can help on the content front! As @BraveStarrTG said though more info would be helpful! :D

• Love
Reactions: Truly Xang
OP
OP
Truly Xang

Truly Xang

Subscriber Goal
Hello @Truly Xang, welcome to the community. Could you share with the community what your channel is about?
Hello thank you for the warmth welcome. My Channel is all about lifestyle, cooking and traveling soon . As of now IΓÇÖm doing my daily vlogs like, cooking, makeup tutorial with my family while in a quarantine. Hopefully, I can travel in the local places here in Cebu City, Philippines soon when this virus is over. Really want to make good content.

OP
OP
Truly Xang

Truly Xang

Subscriber Goal
Thank you everyone for the warmth welcome. IΓÇÖm happy to be part of this community to meet you all.