• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Community kev helping others

Fudd1985

Subscriber Goal
User name: Fudd1985
Title of introduction: Community kev helping others
Your name/ Alias: Community kev
Where are you from? Wales
How did you find TubeBuddy? On youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Make more friends and find out what there channels are about in more detail
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: More views more subscribers and show what I do to raise money for charity
How frequently do you upload? Weekly street scrapping videos
What are your hobbies? Sport football music
What is your biggest dream? To help others who's less fortunate
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrvfv3rytcR5elXsWrOkJIA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Fudd1985, welcome to our awesome community. First time I see a new member from Wales. That's cool. What can you tell us about your channel?

• Love
Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama
OP
OP
Fudd1985

Fudd1985

Subscriber Goal
My channel I drive around the streets looking for stuff to save from landfill and the odd bit of scrap metal I pick up with the stuff that can be saved we put it on our donation page called new and old and raise money for charity thanks

Reactions: BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My channel I drive around the streets looking for stuff to save from landfill and the odd bit of scrap metal I pick up with the stuff that can be saved we put it on our donation page called new and old and raise money for charity thanks

That's cool. I've been watching videos lately of people looking for old stuff, usually in the garbage they restore to new. It's actually quite entertaining and educational.