• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Captivate yourself

Nicole's Diaries

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nicole's Diaries
Title of introduction: Captivate yourself
Your name/ Alias: Nicky
Where are you from? Uganda
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from Youtube since I tend to watch a lot of content that's how I came to discover this platform.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join TubeBuddy because of a Youtuber called Nick Nimmin. He has quite an experience on youtube related stuff so I always go to channel to learn something new that involves creating content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to join this community to be able to interact and connect with like minded content creators from all over the world, learn and at the same time grow my small channel through knowledge that I can gain from being here.
How frequently do you upload? My goals are to push my channel to get 100 subscribers for this month. I haven't been uploading frequently but I am going to regularly be uploading once a week at least.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are watching videos on YouTube, hanging out with friends, travelling, taking coffee,listening to music,picnics etc.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have both a successful youtube channel and a blog website which I have already started working as well as building my own dream and having my own family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7AlAb5FynVaDmA2Xo1kxBQ?view_as=subscriber