• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Glad to be with you creators

Oliver AskMeStartup

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Oliver AskMeStartup
Title of introduction: Glad to be with you creators
Your name/ Alias: Oliver
Where are you from? Switzerlan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Well, I found it through YT videos. Been trying to different SW and the decided to go with Tbuebuddy even though the other had better SEO functionality. Main reason to go in Tubebuddy was their pricing for new YT below 1000 subs.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect to like-minded people and hope that we can support each other and grow faster than average together. Let's do valuable things
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help Entrepreneurs, small businesses and startups to be successful. My channel is dedicated to educating everyone on business topics, "How to" help and sharpening the thinking of my viewers. At the end it's about new perspectives for better success.
How frequently do you upload? I post weekly. Try do do biweekly at beginning but aim to be consitant with weekly uploads
What are your hobbies? I am a big marital art and sailing fan.
What is your biggest dream? to help 1000 Entrepreneurs to success
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWFijhV-RPpCURi5tvLYIzg/