• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Been a member for more than 2 years, but never introduced myself, better late then never!

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Ater
Title of introduction: Been a member for more than 2 years, but never introduced myself, better late then never!
Your name/ Alias: Ater
Where are you from? Sweden

How did you find TubeBuddy? From a YouTuber inside my niche called Loki Doki who did a video series with multiple videos about starting and growing a YouTube channel. I had been doing videos for a decent amount of time by then but it was around that time I started to get a bit more serious about it and started to spend some time on improving and learning more.

What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have always liked forums, discussing stuff I'm interested in so it was a no brainier to join the TubeBuddy forums when I found them. I like the sense of community and people helping each other.

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be recognized inside it's niche as one of the main places for tutorials and good guides. But also for some decent Let's plays every now and then. I'll never done it for the money but since the channel has steadily been growing from year to year I'm starting to see the potential of YouTube and the channel as a part time job in a few years if the growth trend continues.

How frequently do you upload? This is my main hurdle. I', im a niche where daily uploads is the norm but my interest and passion goes up and down. Each year since I started I have had periods where I'm very motivaded and publish daily videos for a long time but then I lose interest or just have to much to do IRL that I stop uploading to my channel for a couple of months. I'm aiming to bransch out more to other niches (related to my current one) since doing videos for different games could help keeping my interest up and reducing the long breaks.

What are your hobbies? Gaming, stocks, spending time with friends, used to play football football (the one played with your feet and a ball) before injuries stopped that but nowadays I watch Premiere League every week it's on.

What is your biggest dream? Not sure, I have so many dreams. Also most of my dreams/goals are very long term.

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/atergaming