• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello guys, My Daliso Blessing and I am new here. Been making video on YouTube about personal development and personal growth since January 2020, so t

Daliso Blessing

User name: Daliso Blessing
Title of introduction: Hello guys, My Daliso Blessing and I am new here. Been making video on YouTube about personal development and personal growth since January 2020, so the channel is fairly new. I post encouraging and educational video but currently I am am working on integrating some fun videos too. Great to meet all of you on here.
Your name/ Alias: Just call me Daliso. It my middle so that cool.
Where are you from? I am located in the United kingdom, Manchester to be precise.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Stumbled on it when I created my channel, I think it was reccomend in one the videos I watched on thinkmedia.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum to engage with people on here, to add value to the conversation where I can and also to learn because I don't think I use TubeBuddy effective enough.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Currently I have one goal for the channel to get to a 100 subscribers, when I hit that mark then it will be to get to a 1000 subscribers. But the most important thing to beyond just the numbers is to see my content doing the job it was intended to do. Which is help people build the life they want and a the life they can be proud of. I want to help as many people as I can with my channel.
How frequently do you upload? X1 Weekly at the moment but am about to step up to x2 weekly
What are your hobbies? Football (soccer for the Americans on here lol) the gym, reading and astronomy. And then I also spend some time with gaming and anime
What is your biggest dream? My biggest aim in life is to found an organisation whose so purpose is help fund, build and support nonprofit organisation to combat homelessness and poverty in the world. A bit ambitious I know.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcV2gXpfx9QxnatzAr7BNDw