• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello there, Everyone! I'm very happy to join the community!

rsmatth

Subscriber Goal
User name: rsmatth
Title of introduction: Hello there, Everyone! I'm very happy to join the community!
Your name/ Alias: rsmatth
Where are you from? New Orleans
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when researching how to grow my channel on YouTube. I've been very happy with the ease of use and the results - so I upgraded to Pro! I'm excited to be learning how to use the new tools.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am joining these forums because I just had an awesome experience with the live stream and thought it would be great to share thoughts with other users. (Not to mention that the benefits were enticing also ;) )
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel has grown over the years. I've been a YouTuber since 2011 and have recently found a nice niche helping people with uncommon answers to all sorts of questions. So I guess my goal has been to educate using simple terms and plenty of examples.

As far as milestones are concerned, I'd really like to hit 100K views on a video. I know! It seems like a small goal - but my mantra is "one step at a time!" A longer term goal is to create great passive income via YouTube.

I am a small business owner. My company, Musica Religiosa Studios (http://www.robertomusic.org) is dedicated to "Providing Quality Music for Your Special Occasion." I basically provide music for weddings, funerals, house parties, and any other small to medium venue. We've currently expanded to include print, photography, and videography services.
How frequently do you upload? I tend to upload whenever I get a good idea or when I see that a question isn't answered sufficiently or well on YouTube. However, in recent times, I'm re-dedicating my efforts to upload more regularly. Based on what I learned via Tubebuddy Live, I will try to post at least twice a week.
What are your hobbies? I have plenty of hobbies - mostly reflected via my channel, youtube.com/RobertoMusicHelp...

Pianist, vocalist, studio engineer, gardener, teacher, jewelry maker, 3D print maker, inventor.
What is your biggest dream? Well, I'm happy to say that most of my dreams have come true; namely, getting married to a beautiful, smart, funny, loving wife; raising smart, funny, respectable kids, becoming quasi-famous in my home town, owning a home, owning a business, working from home, working less than 4 days a week.

So, I would say that the next big dream is to own my home outright. Seems small, I know; but after paying off my house, I'd be able to truly work only when I wanna!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertoMusicHelp/

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: rsmatth
Title of introduction: Hello there, Everyone! I'm very happy to join the community!
Your name/ Alias: rsmatth
Where are you from? New Orleans
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when researching how to grow my channel on YouTube. I've been very happy with the ease of use and the results - so I upgraded to Pro! I'm excited to be learning how to use the new tools.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am joining these forums because I just had an awesome experience with the live stream and thought it would be great to share thoughts with other users. (Not to mention that the benefits were enticing also ;) )
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel has grown over the years. I've been a YouTuber since 2011 and have recently found a nice niche helping people with uncommon answers to all sorts of questions. So I guess my goal has been to educate using simple terms and plenty of examples.

As far as milestones are concerned, I'd really like to hit 100K views on a video. I know! It seems like a small goal - but my mantra is "one step at a time!" A longer term goal is to create great passive income via YouTube.

I am a small business owner. My company, Musica Religiosa Studios (http://www.robertomusic.org) is dedicated to "Providing Quality Music for Your Special Occasion." I basically provide music for weddings, funerals, house parties, and any other small to medium venue. We've currently expanded to include print, photography, and videography services.
How frequently do you upload? I tend to upload whenever I get a good idea or when I see that a question isn't answered sufficiently or well on YouTube. However, in recent times, I'm re-dedicating my efforts to upload more regularly. Based on what I learned via Tubebuddy Live, I will try to post at least twice a week.
What are your hobbies? I have plenty of hobbies - mostly reflected via my channel, youtube.com/RobertoMusicHelp...

Pianist, vocalist, studio engineer, gardener, teacher, jewelry maker, 3D print maker, inventor.
What is your biggest dream? Well, I'm happy to say that most of my dreams have come true; namely, getting married to a beautiful, smart, funny, loving wife; raising smart, funny, respectable kids, becoming quasi-famous in my home town, owning a home, owning a business, working from home, working less than 4 days a week.

So, I would say that the next big dream is to own my home outright. Seems small, I know; but after paying off my house, I'd be able to truly work only when I wanna!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertoMusicHelp/

Great introduction, I went ahead and stickied it! Welcome to the forums!

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome @rsmatth! Love your approach, having SMART goals is a great way to improve your success. I like you have both a YouTube goal and a personal life goal to motivate you and reach for. I'll definitely check out your channel!

Reactions: Marcela’s Way

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
ecause I just had an awesome experience with the live stream and thought it would be great to share thoughts with other users.
Hello, I checked out your channel sometime last week really loved it.
Just curious are you comfortable in sharing what your awesome experience was live streaming. I am thinking of doing this soon .Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: rsmatth and Cannyta

Macie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! All the best, wishing you all the success on your channel

Wildlife with LUKE

Hello remember to follow the guidelines and rules. Most importantly don't do sub for sub on collaboration and meetup and don't beg for subs. I had to learn the hard way by getting 2 warnings.

Reactions: Marcela’s Way
OP
OP
rsmatth

rsmatth

Subscriber Goal
Hello, I checked out your channel sometime last week really loved it.
Just curious are you comfortable in sharing what your awesome experience was live streaming. I am thinking of doing this soon .Thanks.

Of course, I'm so sorry for talking SO LONG to reply to this great message. I've kinda been going strong on my channel and haven't been doing my best to keep up with the forum. THIS WILL DEFINATELY CHANGE moving forward.

As for your question: Yes! I am definitely comfortable sharing my live streaming experience. As a matter of fact, my channel has some instructions and tips on the equipment I use and how I use them.