• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I Do Video Game Recordings, And Add Music to it and Post to Youtube..

Nicolator86

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nicolator86
Title of introduction: I Do Video Game Recordings, And Add Music to it and Post to Youtube..
Your name/ Alias: Nico
Where are you from? South Africa, Port Elizabeth
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Youtube, When I Searched How To Get 1000 Subscribers... lol
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Be Able To Learn your service tools and to make my Channel The Best...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to be able to upload as much Cool Content to show to my viewers, and Become Popular among the Gamers.. and Eventually own some cash to build my channel even better..
How frequently do you upload? As Manytimes as i can, but cant upload anything, so i need to create content (Play Games) edit and Add NCS Music to it, and Upload, etc.
What are your hobbies? Graphics Designing, Creative stuff, Play Games Online/Offline. edit videos, mess with music, Racing, normal Guy stuff.. lol
What is your biggest dream? To Be Successful in everything i do / take on... Do it to the best of my ability in the time given to do so..
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/nicolator86

Reactions: gaming with wale
OP
OP
Nicolator86

Nicolator86

Subscriber Goal
roblox fortnite gta minecraft how about you
I Do, PUBG Mobile Full on now to make videos covering that game, Next i would like to cover COD Mobile.. and Then Minecraft... only problem is i cant have all 3 installed on my cell at the same time, space issues... would have been nice though... I would also like to play Free Fire aswell still... in time im sure i will get upgraded phone and do so.. Dont Have a PC atm.... Costly Though to just get...

Reactions: gaming with wale