• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi, I am hannah, I just want to let you know that my YOUTUBE TITLE is all about Vlogs like beauty, review, gaming, compilations and tutorialsΓ¥ú∩╕Å

KennahTvlog

User name: KennahTvlog
Title of introduction: Hi, I am hannah, I just want to let you know that my YOUTUBE TITLE is all about Vlogs like beauty, review, gaming, compilations and tutorials❣️
Your name/ Alias: My full name is Hannah jean Lauron or you can just call me Hannah
Where are you from? I came from Malabon City, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out tubebuddy through a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TubeBuddy made me join because of their powerful tools like for thumbnail editing
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach put the monetization requirements which is 1000 subscriber and 4000 watch hour. My goal here is to improve my confidence through vlogging and especially to be monetized in youtube.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 tomes a week
What are your hobbies? I love playing mobile games, I also like cooking and Capturing a new thing that would attrack on mye eyes.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to prove myself that all of my burdens has a success and to help my family in terms of financial
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvcqR3vaPL254BiNCc-yxg