• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to see popular/trending keywords related to your search in SEO Studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AS123

Hi there, new to TubeBuddy. I'm trying to use the SEO tool to maximize my title/description/tags and I'm running into trouble with the "Target Keyword" function. I'm using the Keyword Explorer to make sure my search focuses on the best keyword, but often the searches I'm doing show a pretty poor search volume score. Is there a way to see high volume score keyword suggestions that are related to what I searched? I see "Related Searches" on the right side of the screen but I'm not seeing scores for search volume for those words. Any advice?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there, new to TubeBuddy. I'm trying to use the SEO tool to maximize my title/description/tags and I'm running into trouble with the "Target Keyword" function. I'm using the Keyword Explorer to make sure my search focuses on the best keyword, but often the searches I'm doing show a pretty poor search volume score. Is there a way to see high volume score keyword suggestions that are related to what I searched? I see "Related Searches" on the right side of the screen but I'm not seeing scores for search volume for those words. Any advice?

Without knowing the keyword it's hard to give feedback. However trending works based on what people are searching the most for that day. We offer trending topics right form our keyword explorer here:

So could you screenshot the word you're looking up? :)

Reactions: Emcee Bernardinho

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Without knowing the keyword it's hard to give feedback. However trending works based on what people are searching the most for that day. We offer trending topics right form our keyword explorer here:

So could you screenshot the word you're looking up? :)

Reactions: Emcee Bernardinho
OP
OP
A

AS123

Basically it would be great if the "related" searches also showed search rankings so I can find the most relevant Target Keyword with the best search volume

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Basically it would be great if the "related" searches also showed search rankings so I can find the most relevant Target Keyword with the best search volume

Related all have different scores, per users so you can click on them to find what works best for you BASED on what you want to create content on. Related is ALSO what people are searching for, for the keyword you have explored :)

Reactions: ASMRSadie
Status
Not open for further replies.