• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Why more views than subscribers

Christel

TubeBuddy User
youtu.be
I have gotten more than 100 views within 3days but just 1 subscriber . Is it that my video quality or content is not that good ? Please any tips on gaining more subscribers?

Ariel Lopez

Pues mira la gente es asi, solo debes seguir creando muchas personas solo ven y se olvidan de suscribirse o darle like, eso es normal, pero un consejo siempre en tus videos recuerdale a tu audiencia que se suscriba

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
That happened to me early on. I had way more views than subscribers. I don't know why. The reality is you want views and watch time. That's the most important metric. How long are they staying around? If they're only watching a few seconds of your video then leaving, then it's a content issue. If they're staying around for more than 50% of the video, then you have them right where you want them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Christel

TubeBuddy User
youtu.be
Just keep cranking out the videos. Once they see you're in it no matter what, they'll start subscribing.
Thanks sooo much . Really appreciate

People have hard times committing to anything. They want to see more before they pull the trigger. The more videos you have, the more subs you'll get over time.
Okk I will thanks

Pues mira la gente es asi, solo debes seguir creando muchas personas solo ven y se olvidan de suscribirse o darle like, eso es normal, pero un consejo siempre en tus videos recuerdale a tu audiencia que se suscriba
Sorry but can you please explain in English

Reactions: Damon

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I would say it's common sense, just look at yourself you probably watch hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos each year, but do you subscribe to all does channels? Probably not. If I would go throe my watching history for the last few months I'm sure that I at the most would be subscribed to 1% of the channels whose videos I have watched during that period.

And 1 subscriber/100 views is not bad, actually I believe it's very good. If I look at my channel life time stats it has an average of 0.18 subscribers/100 views. And if I look at a huge channel PewDiePie on SocialBlade he is averaging 0.4 subscribers/100 views and that's with large "subscribe to PewDiePie campaign in the past".

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think most people don't subscribe unless they are reminded which is why even large channels call out the subscribe button in the beginning and end at the minimum. Are you reminding people to subscribe? Also if you only have one video few are going to subscribe because the content isn't there, so you will need a decent chunk of videos.

I have noticed even in my niche that the more videos you put out the faster your subscriber count will grow. Even if the content is nearly identical, the key is having enough videos so you get what is called evergreen content where people find a video that brings them into your channel. Then as they watch more they want to subscribe.

Hope this helps!

OP
OP
C

Christel

TubeBuddy User
youtu.be
Try to entice them to subscribe
Share about your future video plans in your videos and use it to entice them to subscribe
Thanks a lot this really helps

I would say it's common sense, just look at yourself you probably watch hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos each year, but do you subscribe to all does channels? Probably not. If I would go throe my watching history for the last few months I'm sure that I at the most would be subscribed to 1% of the channels whose videos I have watched during that period.

And 1 subscriber/100 views is not bad, actually I believe it's very good. If I look at my channel life time stats it has an average of 0.18 subscribers/100 views. And if I look at a huge channel PewDiePie on SocialBlade he is averaging 0.4 subscribers/100 views and that's with large "subscribe to PewDiePie campaign in the past".
Thanks dr think I needed to hear this

I think most people don't subscribe unless they are reminded which is why even large channels call out the subscribe button in the beginning and end at the minimum. Are you reminding people to subscribe? Also if you only have one video few are going to subscribe because the content isn't there, so you will need a decent chunk of videos.

I have noticed even in my niche that the more videos you put out the faster your subscriber count will grow. Even if the content is nearly identical, the key is having enough videos so you get what is called evergreen content where people find a video that brings them into your channel. Then as they watch more they want to subscribe.

Hope this helps!
Sure thatΓÇÖs what I should do cuz I upload once a week and remind audiences to subscribe only at the end of I videos and my last video I didnΓÇÖt even remind them even once . Thanks for this

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
At the top of my description in the second paragraph I always link to my subscribe button also on my banner I have a subscribe button for people to click on!! As seen in the photo! The code for this is http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ChannelName just replace the channel name part with your user name.
Screenshot_20200605-094003_Samsung Internet.jpg