• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel teaching English and about English as a foreign language. Sometimes videos are done in Arabic.

Abdelali Taheri

User name: Abdelali Taheri
Title of introduction: teaching English and about English as a foreign language. Sometimes videos are done in Arabic.
Your name/ Alias: English Within Reach
Where are you from? Morocco
How did you find TubeBuddy? ad on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To exchange ideas for providing the best of content on the Youtube platform. Still, I wish to meet big Youtubers and hear from them.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am trying to provide teaching videos in the Arabic language so that the EFL learners can find it easy to start with. Also, my plan is to share my academic knowledge of English through videos.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To become a teacher in a governmental school.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMC5bvH-xyEW-OKy7h2nlA

Reactions: Jaydjaxx

shrumm

My publication editor essaydune.com
Hi,

Great videos about English idioms! I enjoyed your explanations. I'm an ESL learner and artist from Austria. I'm also thinking about my YouTube channel based on my art Projects & Exhibitions + Publications from reganshrumm (dot) com.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Abdelali Taheri
Title of introduction: teaching English and about English as a foreign language. Sometimes videos are done in Arabic.
Your name/ Alias: English Within Reach
Where are you from? Morocco
How did you find TubeBuddy? ad on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To exchange ideas for providing the best of content on the Youtube platform. Still, I wish to meet big Youtubers and hear from them.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am trying to provide teaching videos in the Arabic language so that the EFL learners can find it easy to start with. Also, my plan is to share my academic knowledge of English through videos.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
To become a teacher in a governmental school.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMC5bvH-xyEW-OKy7h2nlA
Hey welcome