• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Iam a Young artist and new to youtube! I create new kind of arts and teach people how they can express their talent in such an easy way.

Mohammad Srour

User name: Mohammad Srour
Title of introduction: Iam a Young artist and new to youtube! I create new kind of arts and teach people how they can express their talent in such an easy way.
Your name/ Alias: Srour Art
Where are you from? Lebanon
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have seen it on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Improving my youtube channel and getting more people to see my hidden talent as a young member!.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help alot of people in improving their art talents and learn new things, Plus to make them enjoy what they are viewing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, Sometimes more than a week but im making it up day by day!.
What are your hobbies? Im an artist, architect, soccer player, kickboxing fighter.
What is your biggest dream? Not to lose hope at all.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCql55VjlRzIfNPmtCCoy4ZQ?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Mohammad Srour, welcome to our amazing community. Teaching art to the world is a noble cause. Keep up the good work.