• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy not loading with multiple YouTube tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This just started a few days ago, but TubeBuddy no longer loads with multiple chrome Youtube tabs for me.

See below pic:

Untitled.jpg

The left window has my channel account loaded and TB is loading too, but if I pop open a second chrome tab with Youtube in it then TB does not load like it should.

I've reinstalled the plugin twice, I cleared my browser cache, the odd behavior still persists.

I often use multiple tabs with Youtube to research keywords and such, but this is making it much more difficult to do so. It's worked fine for months now, what do you think is causing this behavior?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Moto. We've had reports on similar issues and have published a fix for it a few hours ago and it should be live tomorrow. Let me know if the update fixed the issue, and if not, please send a ticket to support@tubebuddy.com as they'll be able to help you out better than the forums :)

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Moto. We've had reports on similar issues and have published a fix for it a few hours ago and it should be live tomorrow. Let me know if the update fixed the issue, and if not, please send a ticket to support@tubebuddy.com as they'll be able to help you out better than the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.