• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Ideas of Where to Promote

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hey all,

I was just wondering, if anyone had any ideas - or a good list of places to promote videos.

I will explain a little further

Hypothetically lets say I have an ace video about small dogs dressed up as Victorian watchmakers... hmm, that actually sounds quite good.

Currently Twitter is useless [I still put it up there with a few hash tags - best practices and all that]... but as a social media 'newbie' I don't have any followers/etc

So all I actually have is - [this is on top of all the usual YouTube SEO shenanigans] - is Facebook. That's great. In this example I could maybe look up a few 'dog lovers' groups, or groups that may reflect the video's interest in some way. Great.

So, what else is there, like Facebook. That I can do [with no social media presence] - and post directly to people who may be the target group for a videos topic?

Thanks for any advice, or better still a list of places that might fit the criteria to a tea.

Right I'm off to the dog park - to see if any of them will appear in costume in my next video

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I recommend checking @Stanley Orchard's post about posting outside of YouTube :)

Currently Twitter is useless [I still put it up there with a few hash tags - best practices and all that]... but as a social media 'newbie' I don't have any followers/etc
It also depends on the hashtag and the amount of people actually searching for it. I don't have a big following on Twitter, but I get a portion of people coming from my Twitter post. The same goes for Instagram.

Dermot1

handyhandsservices.business.site
Subscriber Goal
Hey all,

I was just wondering, if anyone had any ideas - or a good list of places to promote videos.

Hypothetically lets say I have an ace video about small dogs dressed up as Victorian watchmakers... hmm, that actually sounds quite good.

So all I actually have is - [this is on top of all the usual YouTube SEO shenanigans] - is Facebook. That's great. In this example I could maybe look up a few 'dog lovers' groups, or groups that may reflect the video's interest in some way. Great.

So, what else is there, like Facebook. That I can do [with no social media presence] - and post directly to people who may be the target group for a videos topic?

Thanks for any advice, or better still a list of places that might fit the criteria to a tea.

Right I'm off to the dog park - to see if any of them will appear in costume in my next video

Hi
ItΓÇÖs difficult , I donΓÇÖt rate twitter for promoting videos I do the same as you with little results
As with Facebook it the same story , just keep uploading and use the most popular hashtags that may be connected to your videos

Hey all,

Twitter and Facebook are not great, Try using hashtags that may connect with your videos
And keep uploading

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB