• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 100 subscribers and 2000+ views!

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, in the past two days I've hit two channel milestones: 100 subscribers and 2000+ views!

06-01-20 100SubscribersMilestone!.png

2,000ViewsMilestone!.png

Only 15 days ago I was so incredibly happy I hit 50 subs, now I crossed the 100 subs milestone, that was MUCH faster than I expected! It will be curious to see if the growth accelerates or continues at this pace.

I'm really still just enjoying myself with my channel though. Experimenting, learning, trying new things. I'm kind of amazed it's done so well and I'm starting to wonder if it's time to buckle down a bit more and increase my efforts, just as a personal challenge honestly.

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ConC
Well, in the past two days I've hit two channel milestones: 100 subscribers and 2000+ views!

View attachment 5792

View attachment 5793

Only 15 days ago I was so incredibly happy I hit 50 subs, now I crossed the 100 subs milestone, that was MUCH faster than I expected! It will be curious to see if the growth accelerates or continues at this pace.

I'm really still just enjoying myself with my channel though. Experimenting, learning, trying new things. I'm kind of amazed it's done so well and I'm starting to wonder if it's time to buckle down a bit more and increase my efforts, just as a personal challenge honestly.
Congratulations to you. Good job. Keep i

View attachment 5792

View attachment 5793

Congratulations to you. Keep up the good work. I am right behind you....

• Love
Reactions: Ramli RLD