• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Keyword Explorer Tags Not Working. My video gets dropped 5 minutes after ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucechamoff

I bought TubeBuddy just for the keyword explorer and tag ranking tool. Whenever I make my video title, description, and tags match based on getting the #1 to #5 position indicated by the green numbers, my video shows up fine and in the top 5 listings in the rankings for about 5 minutes. After that, it is nowhere to be found and when I refresh the YouTube tags, the green numbers completely disappear.

Has anyone experienced this and if so, what have you done to deal with this. I am disappointed that this keeps happening after I paid for the upgrade.

Thank you,
Bruce

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The ranking of your video can change at any time, Not tubebuddy's fault

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I bought TubeBuddy just for the keyword explorer and tag ranking tool. Whenever I make my video title, description, and tags match based on getting the #1 to #5 position indicated by the green numbers, my video shows up fine and in the top 5 listings in the rankings for about 5 minutes. After that, it is nowhere to be found and when I refresh the YouTube tags, the green numbers completely disappear.

Has anyone experienced this and if so, what have you done to deal with this. I am disappointed that this keeps happening after I paid for the upgrade.

Thank you,
Bruce

Are you using incognito mode, and what is the term you're targeting?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDrgXf1qvF8

OP
OP
brucechamoff

brucechamoff

Hi Andrew, thank you for your quick response. I do not think I am in incognito mode, because I do show up on the rankings for about 5 minutes and then I disappear. How do I check if I am in incognito mode?

Thanks,
Bruce

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The ranking of your video can change at any time, Not tubebuddy's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.