• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Short Stories 2020/YouTube Search Ranks

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
My channel focuses on people that love reading, writing, and my short stories etc. Now, for the question: I recently posted a new video of me reading a new short story I have written about lavander farms. When I posted I made tags #shortstories 2020 #lavanderfarms etc. After I posted I typed in Lavander Farms and my video turned up in the search ranks. Is there any other tags I should add?
Jessica

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Andrew has a great post and video at the top of this specific forum, optimizing videos for YouTube for beginners, in which he explains using the keyword explorer tool of tubebuddy to do exactly that. I highly recommend checking that out!

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
add all relevant and useful / searchable tags .. youtube lets you add 500 words use the space and keep crushing

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Andrew has a great post and video at the top of this specific forum, optimizing videos for YouTube for beginners, in which he explains using the keyword explorer tool of tubebuddy to do exactly that. I highly recommend checking that out!

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

My channel focuses on people that love reading, writing, and my short stories etc. Now, for the question: I recently posted a new video of me reading a new short story I have written about lavander farms. When I posted I made tags #shortstories 2020 #lavanderfarms etc. After I posted I typed in Lavander Farms and my video turned up in the search ranks. Is there any other tags I should add?
Jessica

Hashtags should be at the bottom of the description since they will be used towards the video there, and let's you use hashtags well :)