• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy TubeBuddy badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
for 20 posts u get active member and access to promotion area :)
and much more

you will be awarded for being active in the server

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It allows you to post in the promotion area, but sometimes I wonder how much engagement truly comes from the promotion area, or if it's simply a drop and leave thing that doesn't actually lead to any views.

I personally see it as a badge that shows you're interested in becoming part of the community BEYOND self promotion. It also shows what tier of user you are, from free user, all the way to pro and legand user :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It allows you to post in the promotion area, but sometimes I wonder how much engagement truly comes from the promotion area, or if it's simply a drop and leave thing that doesn't actually lead to any views.

I personally see it as a badge that shows you're interested in becoming part of the community BEYOND self promotion. It also shows what tier of user you are, from free user, all the way to pro and legand user :)

Depending how you use the section you can earn views. The section can indexed into google and can help you rank there, and THAT'S Powerful some posts have THOUSANDS of views from google serving them there, so it all depends how you us use the section to do well on YouTube.

OP
OP
Moiz Ahmad

Moiz Ahmad

Thank you very much for the information

Would anyone please tell me what is the meaning of it. 100 posts and 1-month free TubeBuddy access? Where I have to post my queries

Matloob

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It allows you to post in the promotion area. Where you cann promote your stuff and get some good result

Status
Not open for further replies.