• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice I have completed one month & made10+ videos, but my views & Subscriber count is too low!!! Is there any problem with my language or content? Guide pl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a common question with new YouTubers. Honestly, don't even worry about this kind of stuff until 100-150 videos! You might be one of the lucky few that breaks through and gets a few thousand views in the first month. But they are few and far between. Instead, focus on each video in turn, learning one new thing, and try to make the next video better than the last video. I'm 4 years in and I'm still learning new things every day. If you're looking for quick wins, then YouTube is not the platform. But if you're looking for a good 12-18 month to 2-4 year project, with loads of Fun, stick around!

Just quickly though, First tip I'll give you, Learn about Tags. I've clicked one of your Videos, the Billionaire one. Personally I'd say not one single tag is relevant to the Title, or Description. I think I get what you're trying to do, but it won't pick up views.

Good luck with your Journey. I promise it's fun. So don't feel deflated with small numbers. that's just Life. Took me well over 2.5 years to hit 1000 Subs!

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
Not sugar coating. Yes. You have many problems.

First and Foremost - A video about assassination with a dead person on your thumbnail brings up a big red flag on YouTube.
2. Your videos contain more hashtags than text in some cases, and are more "hash phrases" than hash tags. DON'T do more than 15 hashtags - YouTube will start flagging you for spam. 5-6 hashtags work.
2a. Your regular tags are also phrases more than keywords. 2-3 words at most in a tag
3. Your thumbnails are way too busy. Keep it Simple
4. You have a video on how to get 10,000 Instagram followers in 30 days without having an Instagram account with 10,000 followers.
5. If you're going for "YouTube Style" videos, then you need to edit your talking better. Zooms, cuts, and more.
6. You're asking people to subscribe before you say one word. Get to the point, and make it happen.
7. If English is not your first language, then you need to really work on making it sound better. The audio needs to be a lot better than what you have right now.
7a. Why are you not doing Closed Captions in Hindi?

These are things that need to get fixed now.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
This is a common question with new YouTubers. Honestly, don't even worry about this kind of stuff until 100-150 videos! You might be one of the lucky few that breaks through and gets a few thousand views in the first month. But they are few and far between. Instead, focus on each video in turn, learning one new thing, and try to make the next video better than the last video. I'm 4 years in and I'm still learning new things every day. If you're looking for quick wins, then YouTube is not the platform. But if you're looking for a good 12-18 month to 2-4 year project, with loads of Fun, stick around!

Just quickly though, First tip I'll give you, Learn about Tags. I've clicked one of your Videos, the Billionaire one. Personally I'd say not one single tag is relevant to the Title, or Description. I think I get what you're trying to do, but it won't pick up views.

Good luck with your Journey. I promise it's fun. So don't feel deflated with small numbers. that's just Life. Took me well over 2.5 years to hit 1000 Subs!
so true
i got 100 subs in 4 months so just have patience and keep rocking

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

ACTIONABLE Stuff :)

Not sugar coating. Yes. You have many problems.

First and Foremost - A video about assassination with a dead person on your thumbnail brings up a big red flag on YouTube.
2. Your videos contain more hashtags than text in some cases, and are more "hash phrases" than hash tags. DON'T do more than 15 hashtags - YouTube will start flagging you for spam. 5-6 hashtags work.
2a. Your regular tags are also phrases more than keywords. 2-3 words at most in a tag
3. Your thumbnails are way too busy. Keep it Simple
4. You have a video on how to get 10,000 Instagram followers in 30 days without having an Instagram account with 10,000 followers.
5. If you're going for "YouTube Style" videos, then you need to edit your talking better. Zooms, cuts, and more.
6. You're asking people to subscribe before you say one word. Get to the point, and make it happen.
7. If English is not your first language, then you need to really work on making it sound better. The audio needs to be a lot better than what you have right now.
7a. Why are you not doing Closed Captions in Hindi?

These are things that need to get fixed now.

This is fair and valid critiscm.

Keep doing this for about 100+ videos.

This too!

I'd recommend posting here for video feedback on how you can improve your SEO and such: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/11/ overall I think enough advice has been given and will point you to YT feedback. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.