• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi, myself Rupam. I make informative indepth videos on those topics which are related to our society, my country India & the globe. There are many pa

Rupam Deodhai

User name: Rupam Deodhai
Title of introduction: Hi, myself Rupam. I make informative indepth videos on those topics which are related to our society, my country India & the globe. There are many paid propogandas, lies are in the air around us. My initiative is to make people aware of these.
Your name/ Alias: Rupam Deodhai
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got it in youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A person alone can not live & complete the journey of life. Like that, to complete the journey of youtube one can not make it alone and I think TubeBuddy community is my best co-walker in my journey of youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make my channel grow.
How frequently do you upload? Regularly.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful youtuber.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0IeGQ62X4O1H39I8f6MQmw

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
SO you are anti muslim[most of my Indian friends so called anti propanda and spreading only one sided news] .. just curious ?
Welcome on tubebuddy ... I have no prob with it just saying gain trust from both sides :)