• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How do you multiply your views of videos?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
I have watched so many YouTube Gurus saying how to get more views in youtube, but you know, that's useless...

My channel daily views keep constant at a rate of 8,000 views per day with no significant decrease or increase.

How can I find my way out to expand my channel?

Thanks guys!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have watched so many YouTube Gurus saying how to get more views in youtube, but you know, that's useless...

My channel daily views keep constant at a rate of 8,000 views per day with no significant decrease or increase.

Thanks guys!

If you're doing views that consistent, I would ask what are you doing to get people watching one video after the next? What's the biggest traffic source for your channel?

Reactions: zhugelianges
OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
If you're doing views that consistent, I would ask what are you doing to get people watching one video after the next? What's the biggest traffic source for your channel?
Hi Andrew, Nice seeing you again!

I would add end screen and cards, say "best for viewers" for people opt to watch.

The biggest traffic source is Youtube search (55%) and Browse features (20%), hope it helps!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Andrew, Nice seeing you again!

I would add end screen and cards, say "best for viewers" for people opt to watch.

The biggest traffic source is Youtube search (55%) and Browse features (20%), hope it helps!

So what I see is you're bringing them in with Search, and browse. What I would focus on next is creating content playlists, to help encourage people binge watching your content. What is your content? is there content that is similar that you'd recommend them watching more of? There is a lot you can do with that kind of audience. What is your suggested rate? Are you linking videos that are related in your descriptions? :)

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
I have nothing further to add on top of Andrew. Albeit slightly fewer views, just under half your daily views, I've grown massively over the last few months (700 views a day to now peaking at 6000), but now it's plateaued out, so I'm kind of where you are. BUT, I've thrown a few different types of content out there in the last 6 weeks to see what Sticks. I have seen a particular type of Video grow quicker than others, so my next 6 weeks will be focusing on that to see if I can then grow again in the next 3-4 months. But I know I need to work on More/better Playlists and deffo suggested.

The only difference to you really is that my Search is 50%... but my External is 35%. Some of my Videos SMASH Google Search. But I can't kind of keep people on Platform to watch a second video.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User

Thanks guys!
Make more vids that's searchable .... more it's searchable more views u get like 10 vis give u 8k 29vids will definetely give more than that

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
You have to keep throwing the fly wheel around. Success = doing the right things over very long periods of time.

Briefly looking at your channel your "5 Reason Why Tim Duncan . . ." video garnered 8k views in two days flat. Start doing a playlist of Top-Five-Reasons-Why videos and see if it generates more views in shorter spans of time.

The reality is no one can tell you how to grow your channel. At some point you have to experiment and move forward based on your own data.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
You have to keep throwing the fly wheel around. Success = doing the right things over very long periods of time.

Briefly looking at your channel your "5 Reason Why Tim Duncan . . ." video garnered 8k views in two days flat. Start doing a playlist of Top-Five-Reasons-Why videos and see if it generates more views in shorter spans of time.

The reality is no one can tell you how to grow your channel. At some point you have to experiment and move forward based on your own data.
best answer sir

Reactions: Damon